SimLab 3D PDF Exporter is a plug-in for Autodesk Revit. It is a software component that adds a sharing feature to Revit application. The purpose of this tool is to allow users to share their designs in 3D PDF (Portable Document Format) technology; the format is natively supported and interactively visualized by the free version of Acrobat Reader.
- The Portable Document Format (PDF) is a file format used to present documents in a manner independent of application software, hardware, and operating systems.
- Each PDF file encapsulates a complete description of a fixed-layout flat document, including the text, fonts, graphics, and other information needed to display it.
- Originally developed by Adobe Systems as an universally compatible file format, it has become an international de-facto standard for exchanging documents and information.
- Great support for materials and textures.
- Speed of export.
- Capable of handling large models.
- Ease of use.
- High Quality.
- Responsive support to answer your question.
- Exporting models as 3D and 2D view.
- Allows users to choose the scenes to be included in the 3D PDF file which you want to export.
The plugin supports exact preview between the 3D model inside Revit and the Template Designer.
A Template Designer included to help users to create templates easily, which used in exporting 3D PDF files.
Merge different PDF files together. They can merge company’s front pages in PDF format, with 3D PDF models' files.
Users of this plugin, can share their 3D PDF files on the web. Users can select any of the provided templates, or create new ones to HTML files with their 3D PDF files in them.
We are providing 30 trials of the plugin in which you can use full set of features without any limitations. You will need to activate this plugin after 30 trials.
Note: expires after 2 weeks.
If you bought a previous version the Plugin and you want to use it with the latest version with Autodek Revit.