SimLab Collada exporter for Revit plugin, enables users to export Revit models as Collada files (*.dae).
The plugin supports exporting Geometries with correct tree structure, Materials (Color, Transparency and Textures).
- Collada defines an open standard XML schema for exchanging digital assets among various graphics software applications that might otherwise store their assets in incompatible file formats.
- Collada documents that describe digital assets are XML files, usually identified with a *.dae (digital asset exchange) filename extension.
- Collada has been adopted by ISO as a publicly available.
- Great support for materials and textures.
- Speed of export.
- Capable of handling large models.
- Ease of use.
- High Quality.
- Responsive support to answer your question.