SimLab OBJ exporter for Revit enables users to export Revit models as OBJ (Wevafront) files (*.obj).
SimLab OBJ exporter supports exporting textures created inside Revit.
- OBJ is a geometry definition file format first developed by (Wavefront Technologies) for its Advanced Visualizer animation package.
- The file format is open and has been adopted by other 3D graphics application vendors.
- For the most part it is a universally accepted format.
- Great support for materials and textures.
- Speed of export.
- Capable of handling large models.
- Ease of use.
- High Quality.
- Responsive support to answer your question.