SimLab SketchUp exporter for Revit plugin, enables users to export Revit models as SketchUp files (*.skp) readable by SketchUp 8 and newer.
The plugin supports exporting textures created inside Revit.
- A file with the SKP extension is a three-dimensional model readable by SketchUp software.
- It allows conceptual designs to be created, viewed and shared quickly and easily.
- Models created with SketchUp can placed within Google Earth or shared using the 3D Warehouse feature.
- Great support for materials and textures.
- Speed of export.
- Capable of handling large models.
- Ease of use.
- High Quality.
- Responsive support to answer your question.
We are providing 30 trials of the plugin in which you can use full set of features without any limitations. You will need to activate this plugin after 30 trials.
Note: expires after 2 weeks.
If you bought a previous version the Plugin and you want to use it with the latest version with Autodek Revit.