Export your models with their materials
Multiple Scenes & Cameras
Select between multiple scenes (3D and 2D) and cameras to be exported
for designing your own taste of templates of pdf pages
merge multiple 3d pdf files together
Ease Of Use
Quality outputs in minimal steps
Rhino 3D PDF Exporter
3D PDF Exporter
How to get it and use it?
Learn how 3D PDF files make it easy to communicate 3D models to end users by email.
All what the recipient has to do, is to open the PDF file with the free Acrobat Reader to view the 3D model.
- Do I need specific software to open 3D PDF files
The 3d pdf files are natively supported on the official free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Does 3D PDF files support texture?
Yes, it supports material and textures.
- How can I customize a 3D PDF file?
Go to SimLab Tab and find 3D PDF exporter Tab and then click on Settings
Click on Setting in the image below.
The 3d pdf settings can be customized from the panel below
- Does it support U3D or pre-based files?
Yes, it supports both.
- What information is exported from Rhino to 3d pdf model?
The plugin transfers geometries, materials, and textures.
- What versions of Rhino are supported?
The plugin supports Rhino 5 - 8, it works on Windows.
- What control do I have over the exported 3d pdf?
Defaults should work automatically for most of the models, the setting of the plugin still allows you to control the scale of the model, and the up vector to be used.
- How to request a trial license? and for how long it would be valid?
Check this page for step by step instructions on how to request and activate a trial license.
Trial licenses are valid for 14 days or 30 trials whichever comes first.
- Requesting and activating a professional license?
Check this page for step by step, instructions on how to activate a professional license upon receiving a software key that can be used for activating the Plugin.