SolidWorks 2013 - 2024
Export your models with their materials
Quality outputs in minimal steps
Corrections(Up Vector,Rotate by, Scaling Multiplier)
SolidWorks Collada Exporter
- Does the Collada Files Support Textures?
Yes, it supports materials and textures.
- Can the user automatically fix scale, orientation, and up vector during exporting?
Yes, we can edit settings to scale, rotate, and change up vector upon exporting.
- What information is exported to the Collada model from SolidWorks?
The plugin transfers geometries, materials, and textures.
- What versions of SolidWorks are supported?
The plugin supports SolidWorks 2024 and older, it works on Windows.
- What control do I have over the exported Collada?
Defaults should work automatically for most of the models, the setting of the plugin still allows you to control the scale of the model, and the up vector to be used.
- How to request a trial license? and for how long it would be valid?
Check this page for step by step instructions on how to request and activate a trial license.
Trial licenses are valid for 14 days or 30 trials whichever comes first.
- Requesting and activating a professional license?
Check this page for step by step, instructions on how to activate a professional license upon receiving a software key that can be used for activating the Plugin.