Creo1 - Creo4
Corrections(Up Vector,Rotate by, Scaling Multiplier)
Ease Of Use
Quality outputs in minimal steps
Import your models with their materials
Creo U3D Importer
- Do I need specific software to open U3D files
The U3D files are natively supported on the official free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Does U3D files support texture?
Yes, it supports materials and textures.
- Does it support U3D or pre-based files?
Yes, it supports both.
- What information is imported from U3D model to Creo?
The plugin transfers geometries, materials, and textures.
- What versions of Creo are supported?
The plugin supports Creo1 - Creo4, it works on Windows.
- What control do I have over the imported U3D?
Defaults should work automatically for most of the models, the setting of the plugin still allows you to control the scale of the model, and the up vector to be used.
- How to request a trial license? and for how long it would be valid?
Check this page for step by step instructions on how to request and activate a trial license.
Trial licenses are valid for 14 days or 30 trials whichever comes first.
- Requesting and activating a professional license?
Check this page for step by step, instructions on how to activate a professional license upon receiving a software key that can be used for activating the Plugin.