SketchUp 8 - 2022
Corrections(Up Vector,Rotate by, Scaling Multiplier)
Ease Of Use
Quality outputs in minimal steps
SketchUp Creo Importer
- What information is imported from the Creo model to SketchUp?
The plugin transfers geometries, materials.
- What versions of SketchUp are supported?
The plugin supports SketchUp 2022 and older, it works on Windows and macOS.
- What control do I have over the imported Creo?
Defaults should work automatically for most of the models, the setting of the plugin still allows you to control the scale of the model, and the up vector to be used.
- Will I be able to install the latest version while I have a subscription license?
Yes, a subscription license will make you always up to date with the latest version.
- What happens when my subscription ends?
You can renew your subscription ( auto renewal option is available ), or you can cancel it.
- How to request a trial license? and for how long it would be valid?
Check this page for step by step instructions on how to request and activate a trial license.
Trial licenses are valid for 14 days or 30 trials whichever comes first.