Modo 15 and prior
Corrections(Up Vector,Rotate by, Scaling Multiplier)
Import your models with their materials
Modo U3D Importer
- Do I need specific software to open U3D files
The U3D files are natively supported on the official free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Does U3D files support texture?
Yes, it supports materials and textures.
- Does it support U3D or pre-based files?
Yes, it supports both.
- What information is imported from U3D model to Modo?
The plugin transfers geometries, materials, and textures.
- What versions of Modo are supported?
The plugin supports Modo 15 and prior, it works on Windows and macOS.
- What control do I have over the imported U3D?
Defaults should work automatically for most of the models, the setting of the plugin still allows you to control the scale of the model, and the up vector to be used.
- Will I be able to install the latest version while I have a subscription license?
Yes, a subscription license will make you always up to date with the latest version.
- What happens when my subscription ends?
You can renew your subscription ( auto renewal option is available ), or you can cancel it.
- How to request a trial license? and for how long it would be valid?
Check this page for step by step instructions on how to request and activate a trial license.
Trial licenses are valid for 14 days or 30 trials whichever comes first.