SketchUp 8 - 2022
Corrections(Up Vector,Rotate by, Scaling Multiplier)
Ease Of Use
Quality outputs in minimal steps
Export your models with their materials
SketchUp DWG Exporter
- What information is exported to the DWG model to SketchUp?
The plugin transfers geometries, materials, and textures.
- What versions of SketchUp are supported?
The plugin supports SketchUp 2022 and older, it works on Windows and macOS.
- What control do I have over the exported DWG?
Defaults should work automatically for most of the models, the setting of the plugin still allows you to control the scale of the model, and the up vector to be used.
- How to request a trial license? and for how long it would be valid?
Check this page for step by step instructions on how to request and activate a trial license.
Trial licenses are valid for 14 days or 30 trials whichever comes first.
- Requesting and activating a professional license?
Check this page for step by step, instructions on how to activate a professional license upon receiving a software key that can be used for activating the Plugin.