22, 23, 24, 25 (Pro and Expert)
By SketchUp 8 and newer.
Import your models with their materials
Ease Of Use
Quality outputs in minimal steps
Corrections(Up Vector,Rotate by, Scaling Multiplier)
Alibre SketchUp Exporter
- What Versions of SketchUp files are supported?
Readable by SketchUp 2022 and older
- What material info will be included in the generated SKP file?
Textures and Colors
- Does the SketchUp Files Support Textures?
Yes, it supports materials and textures.
- Can the use automatically fix scale, orientation, and up vector during importing?
Yes, we can edit settings to scale, rotate, and change up vector upon importing.
- What information is exported to SketchUp from the 3ds Max model?
The plugin transfers geometries, materials, and textures.
- What versions of 3ds Max are supported?
The plugin supports 22, 23, 24, 25 (Pro and Expert), it works on Windows and macOS.
- What control do I have over the exported SketchUp?
Defaults should work automatically for most of the models, the setting of the plugin still allows you to control the scale of the model, and the up vector to be used.
- How to request a trial license? and for how long it would be valid?
Check this page for step by step instructions on how to request and activate a trial license.
Trial licenses are valid for 14 days or 30 trials whichever comes first.
- Requesting and activating a professional license?
Check this page for step by step, instructions on how to activate a professional license upon receiving a software key that can be used for activating the Plugin.