Maya 2010 - 2023
By SketchUp 8 and newer.
Corrections(Up Vector,Rotate by, Scaling Multiplier)
Ease Of Use
Quality outputs in minimal steps
Maya SketchUp Exporter
- What Versions of SketchUp files are supported?
Readable by SketchUp 2022 and older
- What material info will be included in the generated SKP file?
Textures and Colors
- Does the SketchUp Files Support Textures?
Yes, it supports materials and textures.
- Can the use automatically fix scale, orientation, and up vector during importing?
Yes, we can edit settings to scale, rotate, and change up vector upon importing.
- What information is exported to SketchUp from the Maya model?
The plugin transfers geometries, materials, and textures.
- What versions of Maya are supported?
The plugin supports Maya 2023 and older, it works on Windows and macOS.
- What control do I have over the exported SketchUp?
Defaults should work automatically for most of the models, the setting of the plugin still allows you to control the scale of the model, and the up vector to be used.
- Will I be able to install the latest version while I have a subscription license?
Yes, a subscription license will make you always up to date with the latest version.
- What happens when my subscription ends?
You can renew your subscription ( auto renewal option is available ), or you can cancel it.
- How to request a trial license? and for how long it would be valid?
Check this page for step by step instructions on how to request and activate a trial license.
Trial licenses are valid for 14 days or 30 trials whichever comes first.