Maya 2010 - 2024
Supports animations and keyframes
Supports models with flexible animations
Import your models with their materials
Maya GLTF Importer
How to get it and use it?
- Download the plugin and install it.
- Run Maya.
- Go to SimLab Tab and find GLTF Importer Tab as shown in the image.
- To obtain a trial license, open settings then follow the steps shown here.
- Does the Imported Model Supports ASCI or Binary GLTF?
It supports both binary GLTF (.glb) and ASCI GLTF (.gltf)
- Is animation supported in GLTF files?
Yes, it supports rigid body (transform) animation, and skeleton animation.
- Does the GLTF Files Support Textures?
Yes, it supports materials and textures.
- Can the user automatically fix scale, orientation, and up vector during importing?
Yes, we can edit settings to scale, rotate, and change up vector upon importing.
- What information is imported from the GLTF model to Maya?
The plugin transfers geometries, materials, and textures. It also transfers rigid body (transform) animation, and skeleton animation.
- What versions of Maya are supported?
The plugin supports Maya 2024 and older, it works on Windows and macOS.
- What control do I have over the imported GLTF?
Defaults should work automatically for most of the models, the setting of the plugin still allows you to control the scale of the model, and the up vector to be used.
- Will I be able to install the latest version while I have a subscription license?
Yes, a subscription license will make you always up to date with the latest version.
- What happens when my subscription ends?
You can renew your subscription ( auto renewal option is available ), or you can cancel it.
- How can I activate my license?
After buying a subscription you will get a key, follow the steps described on the licensing page.
If you face any problem, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to request a trial license? and for how long it would be valid?
Check this page for step by step instructions on how to request and activate a trial license.
Trial licenses are valid for 14 days or 30 trials whichever comes first.