SolidWorks 2013 - 2022
Export your models with their materials
Quality outputs in minimal steps
Supports animations and keyframes
Corrections(Up Vector,Rotate by, Scaling Multiplier)
SolidWorks FBX Exporter
- Does the FBX Files Support Textures?
Yes, it supports materials and textures.
- Can the use automatically fix scale, orientation, and up vector during exporting?
Yes, we can edit settings to scale, rotate, and change up vector upon exporting.
- What information is exported to FBX from the 3DS Max model?
The plugin transfers geometries, materials, and textures. It also transfers animation.
- What versions of SolidWorks are supported?
The plugin supports SolidWorks 2022 and older, it works on Windows.
- What control do I have over the exported FBX?
Defaults should work automatically for most of the models, the setting of the plugin still allows you to control the scale of the model, and the up vector to be used.
- How to request a trial license? and for how long it would be valid?
Check this page for step by step instructions on how to request and activate a trial license.
Trial licenses are valid for 14 days or 30 trials whichever comes first.
- Requesting and activating a professional license?
Check this page for step by step, instructions on how to activate a professional license upon receiving a software key that can be used for activating the Plugin.